Six Sigma - Yellow Belt:
Gain a broad understanding of Six Sigma and lean methodologies and develop capability to understand and use basic tools for process improvement. Learn to contribute to Lean Six Sigma projects and deliver meaningful results.
This is aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge. Yellow belts can be entry level employees who seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and define, measure, analyze, improve and control model (DMAIC).
Yellow Belts are not experts in the methodology, but understand the activities and key concepts, enabling them to provide meaningful assistance in achieving your organization’s overall objectives.
- Understand the key principles of Six Sigma
- Identify improvement opportunities in your organization
- Understand and use the DMAIC methodology
- Use the basic tools and techniques
- Understand the role of Yellow Belts in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Be able to run small improvements in their day-to-day work processes
- Introduction to Process Improvement Approaches
- Process Definition and Process Mapping
- Understanding Variation
- Collecting Data and Measuring Process Outputs
- Collecting Data to Prove Cause and Effect
- Practical problem solving using Data
Do you have questions, comments or concerns, let us know.
Register for Our Six Sigma Yellow Belt Class
Jason Williams; 334.844.3885; firstname.lastname@example.org