TS 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The purpose of the training course is to introduce learners to methods and tools for auditing an ISO TS 16949 Quality Management System.
The training is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to perform internal quality audits to ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
Specific Key topics to be addressed:Day 1
- Overview of ISO/TS 16949 requirements (focuses on key technical clauses)
- ISO 9001/TS 16949 process approach and customer requirements
- Core Tools and their relationship to TS 16949
- Process-based Internal Auditing: Methods and Application
- Auditing Techniques
- Audit Checklists
- Generating Audit Records
- Communicating Findings
- Conducting a TS 16949 Audit
- Corrective Actions
- Follow-up Audits
- Reporting Results
Hands-on training activities:
4 quizzes will be given:
Internal Audit simulation will be conducted on day 3.
Training Objectives: Upon completion of the training the learner should be equipped to:
- Explain the purpose of TS 16949 Standard
- Identify the five core tools of the TS 16949 system and explain their purpose
- Identify and interpret ISO ISO/TS 16949 requirements
- Correlate ISO 14001 with ISO 9001, TS16949 requirements
- Design and implement tools needed to conduct a quality audit
Participant guide, class handouts and materials, and a certificate of completion will be included with the course.