Planning and Conducting Internal Audits for ISO 9001:2015
The purpose of the training course is to prepare learners to plan and conduct internal audits within their organization.
The training is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to successfully plan and prepare for an audit, perform an audit, document an audit, reporting on the results of an audit, and manage corrective actions.
Specific Key topics to be addressed:
Practice/simulation audit of a specific area of an environmental management system The purpose and importance of Internal Auditing,
Quality audit types,
Internal Audit key terms and definitions,
Skills needed for successful auditing,
ISO Standards overview and the audit process,
Building an audit program,
Auditor conduct and responsibilities, and Preparing for and performing the audit
Hands-on training activities:
Self-check and discussion sessions
group activities involving tool and checklist development.
Practice/simulation audit of a specific area of an environmental management system
Upon completion of the training the learner should be equipped to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality audit
- Identify five types of quality audits
- Define specific audit terms
- Use ISO Quality Standards to assess quality performance and compliance
- Design and implement tools need ed to conduct a quality audit
- Discriminate between good and poor audit techniques, methods, and auditor conduct
- Plan, perform and document a process audit
- Initiate corrective actions and id entify opportunities for improvement.
Participant guide, class handouts and materials, and a certificate of completion will be included with the course.