IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The purpose of the training course is to introduce learners to methods and tools for auditing an IATF 16949 Quality Management System.
The training is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to perform internal quality audits to IATF 16949 requirements.
Specific Key topics to be addressed:
- Overview of IATF 16949 requirements (focuses on key technical clauses)
- Core Tools and their relationship to IATF 16949
- Process-based Internal Auditing: Methods and Application
- Auditing Techniques
- Audit Checklists
- Generating Audit Records
- Communicating Findings
- Conducting a IATF 16949 Audit
- Corrective Actions
- Follow-up Audits
- Reporting Results
Hands-on training activities:
4 quizzes will be given:
Internal Audit simulation will be conducted on day 3.
Training Objectives: Upon completion of the training the learner should be equipped to:
- Explain the purpose of IATF 16949 Standard
- Identify the five core tools of the IATF 16949 system and explain their purpose
- Identify and interpret ISO IATF 16949 requirements
- Correlate ISO 14001 with ISO 9001, IATF 16949 requirements
- Design and implement tools needed to conduct a quality audit
Participant guide, class handouts and materials, and a certificate of completion will be included with the course.
Do you have questions, comments or concerns, let us know.
Register for Our IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Class