AS 9100 Internal Auditor Training
The purpose of the training course is to prepare learners to plan and conduct internal audits within their organization with emphasis on aerospace requirements.
The training is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to successfully plan and prepare for an audit, perform an audit, document an audit, reporting on the results of an audit, and manage corrective actions.
Specific Key topics to be addressed:
The purpose and importance of Internal Audits in aerospace quality systems,
Types of quality audits,
Internal Audit key terms and definitions,
Skills needed for successful auditing,
AS 9100 and AS 9101 Standards overview and the audit process,
Building an audit program,
Auditor conduct and responsibilities,
Preparing for and performing the audit, and
Reporting the results of the audit.
Hands-on training activities:
Self-check and discussion sessions
Group Activities including tool and checklist development
Simulation audit of a specific area of a quality management system
Training Objectives: Upon completion of the training the learner should be equipped to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality audit
- Identify five types of quality audits
- Define specific audit terms
- Use AS 9100 Quality Standards to assess quality performance and compliance
- Design and implement tools need ed to conduct a quality audit
- Discriminate between good and poor audit techniques, methods, and auditor conduct
- Plan, perform and document a process audit
- Initiate corrective actions and id entify opportunities for improvement.
Participant guide, class handouts and materials, and a certificate of completion will be included with the course.