Make Things Happen - Crossing The Line to Being Productive
This course emphasizes self management and productivity rather than traditional time management. The course offers participants the chance to examine their current state work and personal habits to identify areas to improve their productivity. Productivity is truly different than efficiency. A person can be efficient in going through their emails, however how productive were they after processing non-value emails? Participants will learn the difference and become aware of their time wasters as well as learn a David Allenʼs 5 step process for Getting Things Done. In addition, participants will learn practical strategies for using Technology effectively.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Create a Productive Environment
- Being Aware of your Time
- Awareness of your Time Wasters
- Planning & Prioritizing Your Time
- The Basic Principles of Getting Things Done approach to personal productivity
- Managing Dreaded Emails
- Practical Strategies for using Technology effectively
- Techniques for implementing new habits toward being more productive
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who manages multiple priorities and looking to maximize productivity in both their work and personal lives.
Do you have questions, comments or concerns, let us know.
Register for Our Productivity Management Class
Tai Boos; 334.844.3890; firstname.lastname@example.org